Saturday, January 21, 2006

A diet Coke to fall in love with...


It's been a busy January for me so far - today I'm preparing the mailing for the print edition of Soda Pop Dreams Magazine, and over the next week or two, I'll be putting the finishing touches on our first 'everything Pepsi' Soda Spectrum Series magazine (also a print publication). So far, the Pepsi mag has been a blast since it's the first time I've done a magazine dedicated solely to Pepsi collectors. Some very unique collectibles, that's for sure. Tons of fun and some excellent articles - be sure to check it out!

Erin and I just bought our first house this week and you know what that means - yep - my very own office/soda collectibles room in the basement!! That also means that the boxes of memorabilia that have been hidden in our storage unit will also be brought out too. Lots of cans, bottles, and old soda signs will happily find a new home in, um, our new home. :)

No doubt the pic at the top of this page made you say 'ewwww'. Most of you know my obsession with diet Coke (we'll refer to it as the 'DC' here)... I LOVE diet Coke, diet Coke with Lime, but despise diet Coke with Lemon (now defunct), and I'm definitely not a fan of 'DC' with Splenda. But how about mixing my two favorites - DC and............. bacon. Now THERE'S a winning flavor combination.

Take care, happy collecting, and we'll chat with you in the pages of our print editions.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger HippyChick said...

That is pretty digusting, and I'm actually wondering where you got that from!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home